Kill Team: The Exalted Scythe – Necrons Starter Set
An expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, this box includes 12 plastic miniatures, a scenery set (with exclusive rules!), and brand-new Tactics and Mission cards. Included:
- A 5-model set of Immortals – these can be built instead as Deathmarks, depending on your preference. Included are the synaptic disintegrators, gauss blasters and tesla carbines needed to build either team, all supplied on green-coloured plastic;
- A scenery set – the Wall of Martyrs Imperial Defence Line – supplied on dark grey-coloured plastic;
- 11 Tactics cards and 2 Mission cards: the Tactics cards are split between the 4 Necrons Tactics taken from the Kill Team Core Manual and 6 Necrons Tactics exclusive to this set, giving you new ways to play with your Necrons kill team. Also included is a Tactics card for the included scenery, providing rules for incorporating this into your games. The 2 Mission cards are split between 1 Matched Play and 1 Narrative Play mission;
- An 8-page booklet describing the Exalted Scythe, their history and background, along with a showcase of painted miniatures and a timeline of their deployments;
- 5 datacards for Advance Team Starpulse, ready for you to use right away;
- A sheet of card gaming tokens, including 10 Move/Charge tokens, 10 Fall Back/Advance tokens, 10 Shaken tokens, 10 Ready/Shoot tokens, and 6 Objective tokens.
Kill Team Necrons Dice
This set contains 6 6-sided dice and 2 10-sided dice – the former used during games of Kill Team, the latter used to roll on certain tables when assembling your squad ready for combat. Themed to match the Necrons, these dice are silver with green markings. The D6 feature a Necrons icon in place of the 6 and a Kill Team logo in place of the 1; the D10 feature a skull in place of the 1.